Our Lebombo concessions have become McDonald Safaris prime hunting area in Mozambique. The open Ironwood plains in the east and the Lebombo hills in the west bordering one of South Africa's National Parks forms the most scenic hunting grounds where one has the chance of hunting excellent lion and leopard among great buffalo and elephant. The concessions are also abundant with fantastic plains game species.
Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant, Hyena, Southern Sable, Kudu, Waterbuck, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Common Reedbuck, Nyala, Limpopo Bushbuck, Impala, Bushpig, Warthog, Steenbuck, Grey Duiker, Sharpes Grysbuck
- Drive time from Maputo, Mozambique 5 hours
- Drive time Palaborwa, South Africa 3 hours
- Charter time from Maputo 1.5 hours
- Best hunting time June - October
- Average day time temperature 15'C - 35'C